Reengineering of imported parts and systems
We develop design and produce custom parts, components and mechanical elements to replace imported items for the mining, marine, and oil & gas industries.
The company uses cutting-edge computer equipment for the design of metal parts with use of structural finite elements analysis and modeling (FEM) and testing of materials (metal alloys, metallography, mechanical properties and other characteristics) with use of external certified laboratories for testing in accordance with ISO, DIN, API, ABNT and other applicable standards.
The company has a long list of qualified suppliers of certified raw material, metallurgical enterprises and industrial workshops for welding, machining, manufacturing and painting. An extensive network of domestic and international logistics for order fulfillment and custom processes are part of the structure offered by PEK.
Some of our products: Flanges, flange joints, spools, skids, atmospheric tanks, pressurised tanks, vessels, storage tanks, special joints, machined parts, forgings, boiler making elements (folded and welded plates), plates and structural for industrial plants, heat exchangers, HAVC systems.
ISO1200 and NR-12
Since 1992 offering services in the sector of machinery fabrication, we are a trusted supplier of Services in the field of industrial machine safety. We provide workable solutions for the most complex security issues in all industrial areas. With our team of committed personnel we help companies in Brazil and South America to apply suitable manufacturing procedures that optimize the availability and productivity of the facilities.
We are experts in the interpretation and application of the EN ISO 12100 standards and the Brazilians norms NR-12 and NR-10.
Contents of EN ISO 12100
Risks that must be taken into account:
Dangers derived from vibrations
Hazards derived from materials and substances
Vulnerability arising from the omission of ergonomic principles in the design of machines
- Assessment on engineering design for industrial plants according to the local and international standards and engineering practices
- Risk evaluation
- Induction to the safety concepts applied to machinery and plant design
- Safety in design of machinery, equipment and industrial systems
- Systems integration
- Validation of machinery and equipment design
- Evaluation of compliance to international standards
- Analysis of safety in the industrial plant
- Inspection of protection systems
- Lockout/tagout (LOTO) practices and procedures to safeguard workers from hazardous energy releases